- SBA Research
- AIT Austrian Institute of Technology
- FREQUENTIS AG
- FH OÖ Forschungs und Entwicklungs GmbH
- Präzisionsfedernfabrik Nowak & Tobisch GmbH
- Faustenhammer Gesellschaft m.b.H.
- nic.at GmbH
- CDP Center für Digital Production GmbH
- Stadtwerke Klagenfurt Aktiengesellschaft
- Dom Sicherheitstechnik Gesellschaft m.b.H.
- Gebauer & Griller Kabelwerke Gesellschaft m.b.H.
- Online Media Communications Design GmbH
- Berndorf Aktiengesellschaft
- PHOENIX CONTACT GmbH
Through the programme Research Competences for Business - Qualification Networks the Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs promotes innovation and competences in future-relevant fields of technology. Medium-term, time-limited and bespoke qualification networks with future-, demand- and target-oriented qualification measures link science and research with companies.
New security threats through increased networking of IT and OT
Increased networking through IT and OT (Operational Technology) has advantages but also brings new security threats. The goal of the qualification network is to train employees of the participating companies in information security in order to prepare them for new security risks caused by the convergence of IT and OT, as well as new industry 4.0 technologies.
Common understanding for a comprehensive security strategy
InduSec focuses on information security in IT/OT environments and considers technical and organizational aspects of production from the point of view of attackers and defenders. Participants will learn the theoretical basics for securing existing IT/OT systems and new industry 4.0 technologies; the basics will be put into practice through exercises in a realistic test environment. Finally, a large-scale simulation game takes place in which the participants can apply the learned knowledge. A guided tour of the Industry 4.0 pilot factory of the TU Wien rounds out the offer.