- Fachhochschule Vorarlberg GmbH (Lead)
- Fachhochschule Salzburg GmbH
- Universität Innsbruck – Institut für Informatik
- AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH
- Barracuda Networks AG
- Eberle Automatische Systeme GmbH & Co KG
- Fusonic GmbH
- Gebrüder Weiss GmbH
- Inexess Technology Simma KG
- Dipl.-HTL-Ing. Niki Werner Waibel
- Heron Sondermaschinen und Steuerungen GmbH
- Leica Geosystems AG
- NTS Netzwerk Telekom Service AG
- OMICRON electronics GmbH
- System Industrie Electronic GmbH
- TIP Technik und Informatik Partner GmbH
- Tridonic GmbH & Co KG
- Zumtobel Lighting GmbH
IT security training measures needed
Digitization requires companies to consider information security from the outset. This leads to an increased demand for highly qualified staff in the area of IT security in companies. The qualification network “Digitalization and Security – DuS” addresses this need.
Fulfilling company requirements
The Qualification Network DuS targets two fundamental prerequisites of the digital transformation, namely ensuring the security of information technology systems on the one hand and the necessary qualification of employees on the other. Through a modular structure and a laboratory infrastructure for the practical application of the contents, the qualification network is well placed to meet the requirements of participating companies.
Cooperation and knowledge transfer in Higher Education
The project is lead by Vorarlberg UAS, project partners are St.Pölten UAS, Salzburg UAS, University of Innsbruck - Institute for Computer Science and Austrian Institute of Technology. In the course of the project a series of training measures which will be carried out, mainly in the area of Vorarlberg/Tyrol. The Department of Computer Science and Security of St. Pölten UAS contributes its expertise to the project and can in terms of knowledge transfer reach companies in the western part of the country, too.