Offer for companies
Our offer for businesses and industry
St. Pölten UAS acts innovatively and creatively in the service of society and as a partner to businesses and industry. Its aim is to establish itself as an exemplary open platform for collaborative innovation in the Higher Education sector.
With application-oriented approaches it contributes to overcoming major social challenges in a regional and (inter)national context, supports the objectives of the "Alliance for Responsible Science", communicates science to the wider general public and supports founders in the developing of new business ideas.
St. Pölten UAS aims to create a benefit for the economy and society through its practice-oriented teaching and application-oriented research and development (R&D). The high significance of R&D at the UAS is demonstrated above all by the wide range of different activities in the institutes and fields of competence.
Projects are carried out jointly with national and international partners from business, science and administration. There are two categories: publicly funded R&D projects and contract research.
In the field of contract research, St. Pölten UAS works on the contractor's specific questions, often in cooperation with them. Instruments such as feasibility studies, evaluations, studies, development of prototypes, usability tests, etc. are used.
Research questions can be worked on within the framework of (often competitively awarded) publicly funded research projects, often in cooperation with business partners or other stakeholders. Personnel and material costs (or parts thereof) are covered by the funding agency.
St. Pölten UAS is strongly represented in relevant national (e.g. FFG, FWF) and regional funding programmes, such as NFB, and increasingly also in international funding schemes.
Our researchers are experienced partners in the application, implementation and execution of such projects. Projects are usually carried out in partnership with other universities and/or businesses, both national and international.
The Innovation Voucher is a support programme for small and medium-sized enterprises in Austria of the Austrian Research Promotion Agency (Österreichische Forschungsförderungsgesellschaft -FFG), to enable access to continuous research and innovation activities.
The voucher covers services of the St. Pölten UAS of up to Euro 10,000 within the framework of the programme, with costs of up to Euro 2,500 for the SME. The Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG) administrates this programme on behalf of the Federal Ministry of Transport, Innovation and Technology (BMVIT) and the Federal Ministry of Digital and Economic Affairs (BMDW).
Discover and use the talents of our students and get to know your potential employees. Relevant tasks can be addressed as part of a student project.
Dual master degree programme„Applied Research and Innovation in Computer Science“ (from autumn 2019, subject to accreditation by AQ Austria). Combining theoretical education and practical research. The high scientific level in teaching coupled with participation in research projects at companies, universities of applied sciences and other universities, present students with excellent opportunities for development.
- A. Menarini GmbH
- Akademie der österreichischen Buch- und Medienwirtschaft
- APA - Austria Presse Agentur eG
- Ars Electronica Center
- Avid Technology Inc.
- Bitter GmbH
- Böhlau Verlag
- Bundesministerium für Landesverteidigung
- Bombadier Transportation Austria GmbH
- Cisco Systems
- Daimler AG
- Ecoplus - Bau.Energie.Umwelt Cluster NÖ
- FH Erfurt
- FH Kufstein Tirol Bildungs GmbH
- FH Technikum Wien
- FH Vorarlberg
- FH Wien
- FNMA (Verein Forum Neue Medien in der Lehre Austria)
- Forschungsbereich für Eisenbahnwesen der TU Wien
- Frequentis AG
- HP Hewlett Packard GmbH
- Kapsch CarrierCOM AG
- Kleine Zeitung Digital GmbH & CO KG
- Komm Austria
- Konservatorium Wien Privatuniversität
- Kuratorium für Journalistenausbildung
- Logistics research austria
- MC-Der MedienClub
- NÖ Pressehaus Druck- und Verlags GmbH
- NÖ Gebietskrankenkasse
- ÖBB Dienstleistungs GmbH
- ÖBB Infrastruktur AG
- ÖBB Personenverkehrs AG
- Open Networks GmbH
- Österreichischer Bibliothekenverbund und Service Gesellschaft mbH
- Österreichisches Rotes Kreuz Osttirol
- Pjure - Media Marketing Service GmbH
- phion AG
- Politehnica University of Timisoara, Romania
- RTR - Rundfunk und Telekom Regulierungs-GmbH
- School of Mass Communications, University of South Florida
- Siemens Mobility
- Sparkasse Niederösterreich Mitte West AG
- St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University, Russia
- Swietelsky Bahnbau AG
- Team Teichenberg
- tecnet capital Technologie Management GmbH
- tecton consult ZT GmbH
- TU Wien
- University of California
- Univerza v Ljubljani, Slovenia
- Verein ASINOE
- Verein Jugend und Lebenswelt
- Verein N’Cyan – Innovation für Menschen
- Verein SozAktiv
- Verlagsgruppe NEWS GesmbH
- Wiener Linien GmbH & Co KG
- WIFI Wien
- WIFI NÖ